Firestone EPDM Fully Adhered
Flat Roofing System
Flat Roofing repairs and installations need a qualified Fire
Stone roofing contractor. MW roofing have that qualification
to fit flat rubber roofing to the highest standard.
Rubber has replaced the old tar and felt which in time
cracked and leaked. It also attracted moss and lichen which
held water, leading to damp and rotting roof timbers.
With Firestone EPDM fully adhered flat rubber roofing system
you get the following benefits:-
● In most cases fitted in one whole piece of
● Designed for life expectancy of 50 years
● Uv stable
● Will withstand temperatures of -45C
● Application on any slope
● Applicable to unusual roof configurations
● Lightweight system
● High wind uplift performance
● Can be used on Domestic roofs, Extensions, Verandas,
Garages, Carports to name a few.
The EPDM membrane is fully adhered directly to the
substrate using Firestone Bonding Adhesive. When
necessary, adjoining sheets are overlapped and
spliced with QuickSeam Splice Tape. All flashings
around roof perimeters and penetrations are
installed in accordance with Firestone
This system can be used for industrial and
residential use which makes it flexible and easily
fitted to an existing flat roof.